Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello Kitty shopping

I love Hello Kitty, so I decided to do some random Hello Kitty shopping this morning.  I do this from time to time because I am fascinated by all the cool merchandise Sanrio puts out now.  Here is what I found.

"Hello Kitty" Best Friends' Cheques - This Hello Kitty Best Friends' Cheques - book has thirty printed cheques and six blank cheques for personal promises. Just sign on the dotted line!



PC Hello Kitty Case for iPad 2 (White) - This protective case can protect your iPad from scratches, bumps, damage, and dust.



4GB Hello Kitty Flash Drive (Red) - The 4GB flash drive with high quality and capacity is portable and small in size. easy and convenient to take and use.  I am so hearting this for my blog posts!
Hello Kitty Crystal Back Cover/ Skin Case for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS - Light and durable hard case cover protect your Apple iPhone 3G/3GS from dust. scratching and shock.  There were cool retro and modern 4G designs too.

Hello Kitty Design Retractable In-ear Earphone (White) - The Hello Kitty Design Retractable In-ear Earphones. It isn't only used for listening to the music, but also used as an accessory.



Need some car fragrance while driving safely? Plush Hello Kitty Fragrance Car Vehicle Safety Belt Buckle (White). Car vehicle safety belt buckle locks your seat belt to add safety and moves freely at the same time.



So far it seems everything that caught my attention today is more for school and office.  It must be time to update my business look with these sweet finds.  Hello Kitty perhaps is influencing the business side of the brain?

What HK items do you heart and sport at home, school or office?  Let us know!

Stay sweet!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment