Friday, July 29, 2011

Seattle's Hotel Max: Modern Boutique


Lately, I have been thinking about Seattle a lot.   With great restaurants, chefs, and hotels who wouldn't want to return?  The hotel that stands out the most is Hotel Max with its renovated vintage facade.  I really loved this boutique hotel.  Let me tell you about its great features.



Hotel Max is located right near everything you want to see in Seattle, WA.  It is very urban and artsy with the right mixture of business. 


The lobby is beautiful!  The main colors especially in the hallways are red with black & white.   It's very rock star circa grunge era.  The small elevators and bathrooms were not a problem for me.  It actually felt kinda New York.  The decor has the right fusion of artsy and modern chic.




Want a different feel from a hotel chain at an affordable price with great beds, amenities (Aveda products), while staying close to everything in Seattle?  This is the place to stay.

1 comment:

  1. That really was a great hotel I felt "Oh so Cosmopolitan". I love that the Macy's was only blocks away. Remember those cool winter jackets I bought for the Alaskan trip their plus size selection was great. Oh and my favorite Spice tea at the Seattle market place. Can't wait to make my way back there. What was that hotel across the street from us that allowed pets, that place was nice too.

    ReplyDelete