Thursday, December 22, 2011

Beautiful Frieling French Coffee Press

I have just been converted to a Frieling French Press.  I don't think I will use anything else from now on.  The glass presses have never appealed to me, and I left my coffeemakers in the Midwest.  Having more than one coffeemaker (3), I refuse to buy yet another one here in Los Angeles (again).

I have been drinking instant at home for a year until today.

My friend, Bob, came over for a quick trip to South Pasadena for some grocery shopping at Trader Joe's and a pit stop at Buster's Coffee just down the street.  It really felt like a Saturday without the crowd.

However, we planned to meet for breakfast at my house first.  She whipped out a bag of Starbucks for me and her French press.  I, immediately attracted to shiny bright object asked, "What's that?".  "A French press." "Huh?"....the rest was history.






Needless to say, her press is in my kitchen tonight, while I wait for mine to arrive from Amazon.

I needed to look at no other presses (ok, I did quickly), and settled on hers hands down.  It's a beautiful battleship of 18/10 shiny stainless steel.  The user- reviews are in the hundreds for the brand.

I highly recommend you get yourself one if you are a party of one or two, like brewed coffee without cleaning out the big clunker, like to have immediate access to it, want more counter space, are tired of breaking your glass presses, etc.  You get the point.

Marriage made in heaven


Happy Thursday!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment